General

Nepal description

Nepal is known as the abode of the gods. For many years a secret, unknown country, it was, in the 1950s, faced with making a leap from the 11th century to modern times. Visited first by mountaineers and trekkers, it later became the haunt of hippies. Located between 3,000 and 10,000 ft above sea level, “This Himalayan Country” is comprised of the Mahabharat Hills and numerous fertile valley boast itself as a only Hindu Kingdom in the world. Nearly 90% of the total populations claims to be Hindu, though in Nepal there is a fine line between Hinduism and Buddhism. Many Temples and shrines that are ostensibly dedicated to Hindu deities are frequented by Buddhist also. There are lot many destinations which is equally important to Hindu and Buddhist Religion follower, we have tried to summarize few of them.

ITINERARY :-

Day1  : Lumbani

Pick up from Gorakhpur Railway Station by tourist bus and overnight stay Lumbani.

Day2 : Pokhara

Next morning after breakfast transfer to pokhra enroute visit Lumbani ( Birth place of budha )by tourist bus and overnight stay.

Day 3 : Pokhara

Next morning after breakfast visit to the Pokhara sight seen,and back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Next morning after breakfast drive to Kathmandu enroute visit Mankamna devi night reach  kathmandu , dinner and overnight stay.

Day 4  : Kathmandu

Next morning after breakfast ,Enjoy full day kathmandu local sightseen Pashupatinath, badhanath, sambhunath, budhanilkanth and evening thamel kathmandu(marketing) and back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.

Day5 :  Kathmandu

Next morning after breakfast visit to the Nagarkot & Bhaktapur sight seen ( Doleshber Mahadev) and back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
 

Day 6 : Gorakhpur

Next morning after breakfast drive to Kathmandu to Gorakhpur Railway Station Drop. 
 

Day 7 :  Departure

 Next Morning enjoy jungle Elephant safari (Direct Payment ) after 2 hours enjoy fresh up take breakfast and depart to gorakhpur railway station with sweet memory of NEPAL !!!!!!!.

Package Cost :-

Super Saver Package Only @ 9999 Limited Seats Offer Hurry Up !! 

Standard  :-  Rs.14,500/- per person.

Deluxe      :-  Rs.19,500/- per person.

Package Includes :-

  • Pickup drop Gorakhpur Railway station by Mini Coach 14 seater Non a/c.
  • Stay Twin sharing basis.
  • Meals :- Breakfast & Dinner.
  • All sight seen.
  • Tax Extra 15.65%  Package cost.

Package Excludes :-

  • Any Entry Tickets
  • Meals as per plan.
  • Extra others requirement.

Dates :-

Jan 2 to 9 Jan. 2018

Available departures

Unfortunately, no places are available on this tour at the moment

We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.

Itinerary

>>Day1 Sanauli
Pick up from Gorakhpur Railway Station by tourist bus and overnight stay Sunauil.
>>Day2 Pokhara
Next morning after breakfast transfer to pokhra enroute visit Lumbani ( Birth place of budha )by tourist bus and overnight stay.
>>Day 3 Pokhara
Next morning after breakfast visit to the Pokhara sight seen,and back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay. Next morning after breakfast drive to Kathmandu enroute visit Mankamna devi night reach kathmandu , dinner and overnight stay.
>> Day 4 Kathmandu
Next morning after breakfast ,Enjoy full day kathmandu local sightseen Pashupatinath, badhanath, sambhunath, budhanilkanth and evening thamel kathmandu(marketing) and back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
>>Day5 Kathmandu
Next morning after breakfast visit to the Nagarkot & Bhaktapur sight seen ( Doleshber Mahadev) and back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
>>Day 6 . Gorakhpur
Next morning after breakfast drive to Kathmandu to Chitwan , evening reach chitwan check in hotel enjoy jungle dinner and stay.
>>Day 7. Departure
Next Morning enjoy jungle Elephant safari (Direct Payment ) after 2 hours enjoy fresh up take breakfast and depart to gorakhpur railway station with sweet memory of NEPAL !!!!!!!.

Package Includes and excludes

Package Includes :-
>> Pickup drop Gorakhpur Railway station by Tempo Traveller 14 seater Non a/c.
>>Stay Twin sharing basis.
>> Meals :- Breakfast & Dinner.
>>All sight seen.
>>Tax Extra 15.65% Package cost.

Package Excludes :-
>> Any Entry Tickets
>> Meals as per plan.
>>Extra others requirement.

Offer Price

STANDARD : - Rs 14,500 /-

DELUXE:- Rs 19,500/-